Redefines Your Nose
Redefines Your Nose
Rhinoplasty In Toronto
Love Your Nose
Rhinoplasty surgery is either performed on the inside of the nose (internal rhinoplasty) or on the outside of the nose (external rhinoplasty). Also known as a nose job, the surgery is able to fix a whole range of issues caused by genetics. It can also reverse the effects of trauma. For example, you may have been hit in the face when you were younger or just recently and you’ve noticed that it’s made your nose crooked. Rhinoplasty is effective for all of these issues.
Rhinoplasty Improves Your Look
A study published in the official journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reports that patients who had rhinoplasty expressed that they experienced a significant improvement in their appearance after their surgery. The surgery was performed for purely cosmetic reasons as well as to repair damage caused by previous trauma to their nose.
Why you want rhinoplasty?
- You want to get rid of a bump on the bridge.
- You don’t like how wide your nostrils are.
- You want more projection of the tip.
- Your tip is too pointy.
- You want to fix a hooked nose.
- Your nose is crooked, making difficult to breathe.
- Your tip is too bulbus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a nose job?
When will I see my results?
Where will my scars be?
What are the risks?
- Excessive scarring
- Anesthesia risks
- Excessive swelling
- Inadequate correction
Length Of Surgery
Back At Work
Why Dr. Levine Is The Master Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
Dr. Ronald Levine
Master Cosmetic Surgeon & Professor
Master of Surgery
Important points about Dr. Levine
Dr. Ronald Levine is a world renowned plastic surgeon. Dr. Levine:
- Has been performing rhinoplasty for over 35 years.
- Is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Is a Full Professor in the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto and the Director of Post-Graduate Surgery. He oversees all of the surgical disciplines at the University of Toronto.
- Consults with each patient personally. Dr. Levine believes that plastic surgery should only be done when a patient feels comfortable with the procedure and the surgeon. For this reason, a lengthy initial consultation is arranged, during which you’ll learn about what options are available to you.
- Performs surgical procedures in a state-of-the-art, fully accredited private surgical facility staffed by anesthesiologists and nurses who have been working with him for many years.
Why Choose Credit Medical?
With Credit Medical, it’s easy to apply for financing and get pre-approval within seconds for your procedure, apply online, and rest easy knowing that you can focus on the treatment, not the payment!